Hello all, I'm sorry I've been MIA for a few months. Everything is still great with the pregnancy. we have about 9 weeks till she is here. We have her first baby shower this weekend at my best friend Jessicas new house. I will post pictures next week of it. Were pretty sure we decided on her name, we really like Jayden Bristol Dillard. I hope all of you do as well. Matt and I recently got a new toy at the house. A hot tub and man is it nice. We love it. So far we have used it like every night. I can only get my feet in now while I'm pregnant but soon I will be enjoying the jets on my back.
Let's see since its summer time we have already been to the lake house a few times this summer. It sure is different going to the lake when your pregnant. Everything seems a little tougher I guess with all the extra weight. hehehe
Well I better get back to work, I just wanted to take a second to say hello to all and let you know that things are great in Norman just ready for our little girl to get here.
No comments:
Post a Comment