I'm 11 weeks and starting to finally get some energy back. I work a 9 to 5 job in Norman and It's been so hard every afternoon at work, from like 1 pm till 4ish I'm sitting at my desk exhausted trying to stay awake. But then when I get off and go home I cant seem to nap.
But today I feel different and I haven't had any caffeine besides my one cup of coffee this morning.(Yeah for Drea) So even though I may not be as tired I'm still pee on the hour every hour it feels. :(
Tomorrow is Jenifer Bellers 30th birthday and a bunch of us are going to In The Raw (new place on OU's campus corner) for dinner. Jenifer is an old friend and it should be a lot of fun tomorrow. I will have to wear a dress cause I'm already starting to out grow some of my clothes (which sucks). Well that's it for now I should get back to work and just be thankful I only have about 6 months left of this whole preggers thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment