Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ok so hello, one of my childhood best friends lives in South America (Morgan) and has talked me into starting a blog.  At first I thought know way but the past year has been pretty amazing and it seems to keep getting better so why not log it so you can read it.  My husband Matthew Dillard and I just got married October 4 2008 in Oklahoma City.  It was everything I dreamed of and more.  Then in December 2008 we found out were going to have our first child.  We're so excited and I thought it might be neat to share what's going on with me with all of you.  Also I know one day when are kid can read it all for him or her self they will get a good laugh out of there crazy Drea AKA soon to be Mommy.*%@#!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment