
So to most it's a normal Wednesday in February but today is my dads birthday. Since I'm an only child I try to make a big deal about it for him cause it's not like I can count on a brother or sister to spoil him.
Charles Charles is the one on the right standing next to 2 of my best friends in the whole wide world. The picture was taken 3 months ago at our wedding rehearsal dinner in Oklahoma City. Ross Rech, Meredith Eckles in the middle and Charles Andrew Charles on the right. Not sure what my dad is holding up cause truth be told those who know Charlie Charlie know you can never tell with him. He keeps you laughing and guessing.
Since I lived in Los Angeles for 10 years away from my family it's so nice being back home. I love that my dad works 10 min's away from my office. I think Matty and I will take him out to dinner or lunch tomorrow.
Another important event tomorrow is my 2nd pregnancy dr. apt. Yeah. I'm 13 weeks so I hope at tomorrows ultrasound they can tell me the sex. I think I'm getting to excited cause most of my friends who have had baby say they were able to tell some where between 14 and 20 weeks . Everyone in my family is so excited. That's the number one question week to week. "Do you know yet, when will you find out." Yes Matty and I will for sure find out the sex cause we cant wait to decorate our babies room. Well I suppose I should work some today.

Happy birthday Charles!!
ReplyDelete