Wednesday, February 25, 2009

riding bikes

Today in Norman the weather feels awesome.  This morning when I got up I thought to myself I'm gonna ride my bike to work.  I thought why not I just need to get it out of our Shed in our backyard and make sure I wear flats so I can peddle.  
I looked over at my husband and gave him a kiss since he was still in bed. (lucky man gets to sleep longer)
I said wish me luck.  He said for what, I said I'm riding my bike to work.  He got worried about me crossing the street and riding on parts there were no sidewalks since I'm pregnant.  I told him there's northing to worry about.  I will be fine.  I started off and realized I needed more air in my tires.  Not sure if they just lost air over time or all the weight I'm caring around with the pregnancy.  After I added some much needed air I was off and it was fun.  I had so much fun that I think I may start riding to work a few days a week.  I need to get a basket to hold my purse and a helmet would be smart but I think thats really all I need.  So if you live in Norman you might just see a pregnant lady on her bike in the mornings looking spiffy for work so feel free to give me a honk and a wave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment