Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bowling night with the friends

Bowling Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!


Bowling is fun for all.   A few months ago several of my friends wanted to get together.  So I started a bowling night once a month.  Lately we have been going on Wednesday nights.  Oklahoma is still one of the cheapest places in the world I feel when it comes to living and entertainment.  
On Wednesday nights they have $5 to bowl then 50 cents per game.  You can't beat it.  But were thinking of trying Glow in the Dark bowl next month.  That will be on Thursdays, Its not like were pros or anything, I think the best I've done is 120.  For those of you who don't know it's out of 300.  I should be happy I think I started at 68 per game.  Matt and I blame it on the Wii.  We bowl a lot at home on the Wii and maybe that's what's throwing us off.  

1 comment: